$10,000 ClubWPT™ VIP Challenge Poker Tournament
$10,000 Prize Pool – $2,500 To First Place!
Fall is in the air and the online poker fun is just getting started! During the month of October we're raising the stakes yet again as we present the $10,000 ClubWPT™ VIP Challenge. This series of events will feature not just one, but TWO daily satellites, all leading up to the Main Event taking place on Sunday, November 1, 2020.
That's right! 60 qualifying tournaments, with ten (10) seats awarded in each (600 seats total), will give you plenty of chances to secure your seat for the $10,000 ClubWPT™ VIP Challenge Main Event.
But here's an added bonus: If you don't happen to qualify for a seat in one of the twice daily satellites, you can still buy in direct to the Main Event for 10,000 TPs.
Correct! Even if you don't secure a seat in one of the many qualifying satellites, there's a backdoor way into the Main Event if your TP bankroll allows it.
Whether you win your seat by participating in any of the two qualifiers running daily – 5:15 PM ET and 8:15 PM ET – or using some of your TP bankroll, the $10,000 ClubWPT™ VIP Challenge is one event you cannot afford to miss out on!
With 600 qualifier seats awarded – 20 each day – these satellites are the ideal primer to sharpen your game leading up to the coveted $10,000 ClubWPT™ VIP Challenge Main Event on Sunday, Nov 1, 2020 – An event that pays out a whopping $2,500 to first place!
Poker Tournament Series Details
- Daily qualifiers running October 1-30, 2020 @ 5:15 PM ET and 8:15 PM ET.
- Open to both VIP and Diamond members.
- Satellite Buy-In: 250 TPs.
- Top ten (10) finishers of each qualifier will win a seat into the Main Event on Sunday, November 1, 2020 @ 4 PM ET.
- One seat only awarded per player, so please don't enter another qualifier if you've already secured your seat prior to the $10,000 ClubWPT™ VIP Challenge.
- Even if a player doesn't win a seat in one of the 60 qualifiers, they can buy in direct to the Main Event on November 1, 2020 for 10,000 TPs.
- NOTE: In order to compete in the $10,000 Diamond Challenge Invitational Main Event you need to be an active Diamond member at the time of shuffle up & deal on Sunday, November 1, 2020.