*ClubWPT $1,000,000 Bonus
Terms & Conditions
• PROMOTION DESCRIPTION AND PRIZE DESCRIPTION The ”ClubWPT.com™ $1,000,000 Bonus” Promotion (the ”Promotion”) begins on July 1st, 2021 at 12:01 A.M. Eastern Time (”ET”) and ends on or about June 30th, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the ”Promotion Period”). During the Promotion Period, any player who wins a World Poker Tour® (”WPT”) Main Tour tournament, and who gained entry to such tournament by winning a qualifier tournament on ClubWPT (the ”Qualifying Win”), will earn a $1,000,000 Bonus.
The $1,000,000 Bonus will be a combination of World Poker Tour tournament buy-ins and cash installments of $100,000 paid out over 10 years. The first year's installment will be paid out in the form of $100,000 worth of buy-ins and travel stipends to play in official WPT events, which will be played within the calendar year immediately following the Qualifying Win. The remaining $900,000 of the Bonus will be paid out in $100,000 installments over the next 9 years.
The amount of 2021 and 2022 World Poker Tour Main Tour tournament entries awarded by ClubWPT is solely at the discretion of ClubWPT and WPT Enterprises, Inc. It is possible that ClubWPT will not award tournament entries to some of the events on the 2021 and 2022 World Poker Tour Main Tour schedule.
ClubWPT and WPT Enterprises, Inc. will make its best effort to work with each casino partner and their respective regulatory body to approve the ClubWPT $1,000,000 Bonus promotion as a part of their World Poker Tour Main Tour event; however, ClubWPT and WPT Enterprises, Inc. cannot guarantee that each casino and their regulatory body will approve the ClubWPT $1,000,000 Bonus. If a player wins a tournament entry on ClubWPT for a WPT Main Tour event that does not approve the ClubWPT $1,000,000 Bonus promotion, then no Bonus will be available for that tournament.
If for whatever reason the casino partner or the WPT Enterprises, Inc. cancels the Main Tour event or downgrades the event from the Main Tour, then the ClubWPT Million Dollar Bonus promotion would not be available.
Prior to the start of a WPT Main Tour event, any ClubWPT member who won their tournament entry on ClubWPT will be required to sign an affidavit confirming their desire to participate in the $1,000,000 Bonus promotion and accept the official rules of the promotion.
If the casino partner allows deal-making for the WPT Main Tour Event, only the prize money available in the tournament will be eligible. At no point can the player eligible for the ClubWPT $1,000,000 Bonus use the $1,000,000 Bonus in any deal making scenario.
Anyone found by WPT Enterprises, Inc in its sole absolute discretion to have engaged or attempted to engage in any act that WPT Enterprises, Inc. deems to compromise or to call into question the competitive integrity of the tournament, tampered with or attempted to tamper with the operation of poker tournament, violated the official rules or acted in an unsportsmanlike manner to annoy, abuse, threaten, coerce, or harass any other player, or influenced or attempted to influence the play of other players, whether through potential bonuses, incentives or otherwise will be subject to sanctions imposed by WPT Enterprises, Inc that may include disqualification from the promotion, forfeiture or prizes, loss of the privilege to participate in future World Poker Tour tournaments and or any combination of sanctions.
Collusion among tournament participants shall be grounds for immediate disqualification and forfeiture of all promotion prizes. Collusion can be defined as ”an agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose that could alter the natural outcome of the event”.
The first $100,000 of the $1,000,000 Bonus which is paid in World Poker Tour buy-ins must be used within the calendar year following the Main Tour win. The winner may only use these funds to buy into the main event of a Word Poker Tour Main Tour event, the main event of a WPTDeepstacks event or a WPT500 event. The winner is required to notify WPT Enterprises, Inc. at least one month prior to any event they would like to play. For each event the winner decides to play, they will receive a $2,500 cash travel allowance. The buy-ins are non-transferrable and may not be used by any other player.
Entry in the Promotion does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules, the Terms (as defined herein) and the decisions of WPT Enterprises, Inc., 17877 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92614 (”Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
• ELIGIBILITY Only individuals who are (i) twenty-one (21) years of age or older and a legal resident of one of the states or countries listed at www.clubwpt.com/prize-eligibility/ at the time of entry, (ii) are members of ClubWPT.com, and (iii) are otherwise legally eligible to enter a casino and/or card room per applicable State Law, are eligible to enter the Promotion. Officers, directors and employees of Sponsor and its parent(s) and subsidiary(ies), (such entities, the ”Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are NOT eligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize. All entrants must comply with Sponsor's terms and conditions (the ”Terms”), located at www.clubwpt.com/terms-service-vip/ and incorporated herein by this reference. In the event of a conflict between the Terms and these Official Rules, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall govern and control. Void where prohibited.
• HOW TO WIN: In order to participate in the Promotion, in addition to the ”Eligibility” requirements set forth above, all eligible ClubWPT members MUST have a Qualifying Win, as defined above, meaning that the ClubWPT member won a World Poker Tour® (”WPT”) Main Tour tournament AND gained entry to that tournament on ClubWPT.
• IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
• GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prizes will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. All portions of the prize(s) are non-assignable and non-transferable. No cash alternative or substitution of prizes will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prizes of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. Any prizes pictured in point-of-sale, online, television and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other Promotion materials are for illustrative purposes only. All details and other restrictions of the prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The prize winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize.
The winner of the Tournament may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release, and a Travel Release (collectively, ”Prize Claim Documents”). If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within forty-eight (48) hours of prize notification, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Promotion. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED ”AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
• GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE/FORCE MAJEURE: Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner's permission for the Promotion Entities to use winner's name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or from entrants' acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize's quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant's, or any other person's, computer system which is occasioned by participating in the Promotion, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Promotion if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor's control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made pandemic/epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control (each a ”Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
• GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS.
• ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees: (i) that any and all disputes the entrant may have with, or claims entrant may have against, the Promotion Entities relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (a) the Promotion, (b) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (c) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator in accordance with the rules of JAMS; (ii) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (”FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (iii) the arbitration shall be held in Orange County, California; (iv) the arbitrator's decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable entrant may have entered into in connection with the Promotion; (v) the arbitrator shall apply California law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (vi) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only entrant's and/or Sponsor's individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (vii) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the entrant or Sponsor; (viii) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against Sponsor exceed $125 USD, and entrant is unable (or not required under the rules of JAMS) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Sponsor agrees to pay them and/or forward them on entrant's behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator; (ix) if the entrant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of entrant's filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (x) with the exception of subpart (vi) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the rules of JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (vi) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither entrant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on JAMS and/or the rules of JAMS, visit their website at www.jamsadr.com.
WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of any legally-required winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The ClubWPT.com ”ClubWPT $1,000,000 Bonus” Promotion Winners List, c/o ClubWPT.com, 17877 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92614.
All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period.
Copyright© 2021 Club Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.